* Intense control required pest, use dedicated pesticide and designated methods to control
- Contamination of 25 different diseases(Q fever, plague, tularemia etc.) pathogens to cause from blood feeding
- Damages property such as curtains, bedding, etc. by the feces and particles form skin
- Cause allergic asthma, rhinitis
Bed bug reproductive rate
- Spawning 1~5 eggs a day and surviving over 300days
- Use monitoring trap to determent indoor intrusion.
- Propose of physical processing methods to prevent spreading.
- Preventive measures are carried out to prevent habitat.